220 - 240V 50Hz
200 - 220V 60Hz
1500VA at 230V 50Hz
1200W discharge lamp
- Type: Osram HMI 1200W/GS
- Cap: SFc 15,5-6
- Color temperature: 6,000 K
- Luminous flux: 110,000 lm
- Average life: 750 h
Twin lens condenser
High luminous efficiency spherical reflector
Special optics with wide angle lens as standard (manual insertion)
Built-in optional wide angle (7,6°) for insertion inside the projector
External focussing knob on rear panel with graduated scale and pointer
Wheel with 7 interchangeable color filters + open
2 color correction temperature (CTO + CTB)
Stop/strobe (1-7 flash / sec).
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
4 DMX 512 control channels
DMX signal connection: 5 pole XLR input and output
Digital serial input RS232/423(PMX)
0-10V analog input
Controlling one Shadow QS only
* Control from the built-in control panel (stand alone).
* Total control from the remote external desk, connected to the followspot via digital or analog signal (instead of the built-in panel).
* Both local and remote control. The built-in panel is connected up normally; the remote desk is connected to the spotlight analog input.
Controlling more than one Shadow QS
* Simultaneous control of all followspots from one remote control desk. Connect the first followspot and all other units in a chain to the desk via the digital in/out sokets. All the functions will be controlled from the remote desk according to the projector addresses.
* Simultaneous parallel control of more than one spotlight, from a single built-in control panel. Connect the first spotlight to the others in a chain via the digital in/out sockets. The control panel of the first spotlight acts as a controller for the other lights, opereating them simultaneously, with identical functioning.
In die-cast and extruded aluminium.
Epoxy powder painting.
Steel bracket, with epoxy powder coated finish
Six installation positions, 25 mm apart
Bracket adjustable through 100° with graduated scale for position finding
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating
Power supply cut off automatically on opening the sidecovers.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Any working position
In conformity with the European Union Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/CE and Electromagnetic compatibility Directive 2004/108/CE.
49 kg (107 lbs 13 ozs)